Tuesday, October 4, 2016

5 Years - Peyton Lea

My precious daughter,

Another year has passed. It is so bittersweet watching you grow. I love seeing the beautiful little girl you have become. You are getting more and more independent. You are the most wonderful big sister. Parker just adores you. I feel like I am losing my little baby. You are such a grown up now. You will tell me "mama, I will always be your baby. even when I am married I will still live here with you." When I asked about your husband you replied that he could have his own room. We will see how that works out.

I am so very proud of you. You love Parker and Silas so much. You love to teach them. You treat Parker as your own little baby. You once told me "mama, I am pretending Parker is my brother". You will lay him on the couch, cover him with a blanket, and give him a baby bottle. He plays along and lays there while you pamper him. You are the best big sister.

You are my best helper. You help with anything I ask. You sometimes forget how your legs work when it is time to clean up a mess. We always get it done even if there are some tears shed.

You love nana and pawpaw. You would rather spend time with them than do anything else. I think they think you hung the moon, so that is fine with them.

You have the best friends. You tell me all about Evie, Audrey, Sophie, Miriam, Naomi, and Brooklyn. You tell me what they will be when they grow up (Evie is a gardner and you want to work at a gas station). You tell me who everyone is going to marry (You are marrying Wuke (Luke Craiger), Evie is marrying Conner I believe). You have your lives all planned out.

I love watching you dance. You sometimes say you don't like dance class because they "won't let you do what you want and sit by your friends". I do see you prancing around the house and twirling. You are my beautiful ballerina.

You are a daddy's girl. When you want to snuggle and cuddle or you don't feel good you will come to me. If you are ready to play it is daddy all the way! You love to go outside and drive your car, swing, play in the creek, or just follow him around. He is your best friend.

You are a little bit of a picky eater. You don't like mashed potatoes, beans of any kind, macaroni and cheese :) You LOVE pizza and ham and cheese sandwiches. You are in the 50% for height and weight. They are expecting you to be 5'4 to 5'7. Our perfect girl.

I am so proud of you my baby girl. Always remember I love you most.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment