Tuesday, July 2, 2013

21 Months!

I am a few days late. Maybe more like a week and half :( You keep me busy!

21 months! I can feel that 2nd birthday creeping up on me.

Peyton Lea,
You are a mess! You have started the terrible twos early. You do this thing Uncle Stephen calls the dying cockroach. You throw yourself on your belly and cry and cry. You do look often to see if someone is watching you cry. If you don't think we are you will move or call our name and then go back to crying. It is pitiful.

You are still in 4 diaper, 18 month clothes, 5 shoe.

You had your 3rd and biggest haircut yesterday. You now have a bob with bangs! I hate bangs, but you refuse the bow, so they are necessary. You look like such a big girl.

You play and play. You like to wear mommy's shoes. You carry your baby and your purse. You cook. You love to do everything we do. I think your favorite toy right now is blocks and when you play them mommy and daddy both have to sit in the floor and play too.

You like to help daddy bake. I think you might follow in his footsteps.

You LOVE your nana and pawpaw. We have to call pawpaw on the phone at least once a day and you will chat away. We have no idea what you are saying but you just go on and on.

You say so many things it is hard to keep up now. You can basically say anything you want. You are starting to try and sing and it is the BEST thing!

You still hate to have your teeth brushed, but bathtime is your favorite time of the day.

I adore watching you grow. I am so blessed to be your mommy.

You are a joy miss P.

Love
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment