Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My WHY

You might be wondering WHY I decided to become a Thirty-One consultant, especially right now when life is so busy. There are so many reasons WHY  I took this opportunity...

I adore the products! I already had several of the products that I used in my everyday life and I saw the great package you could get by signing up as a consultant. I have also had the opportunity to earn many products for FREE since I started just two months ago! I thrive off of contests and the chance to earn even more. Who doesn't love free?


The company. Many of you probably don't know that this is a Christian company based on the Proverbs 31 woman. It is important to me that I am able to share the love of Christ through my work all while supporting a Christian business.

To challenge myself, a girls night out, something just for me, something new, I could go on and on... 

While those are great and wonderful reasons WHY I chose this opportunity they would not be enough to keep me motivated for the long term.

The real reason WHY I do this is my family. With the income I am earning I hope to be able to pay down our debts quickly. Who knew a baby could be so expensive!? A car! Land! Oh, those student loans!

Once we have some of that behind us we will be able to realize our ultimate goal which is allowing Craig to become a full-time photographer. He has an amazing gift and talent. I would love for him to have the opportunity to pursue his passion! This is ultimately and most importantly the reason WHY I do this. For Him and him.


Maybe we will even throw another baby into the mix...one day

That is WHY I am pursuing this new exciting opportunity. WHY are you doing what you do? WHY aren't you doing what I do? I can help you with that :)

Ready for my next party! Who is with me?

Also a little shout out to my hubby...I do this with his full support. He sees the value in allowing me to pursue new adventures. I am only away for parties which is only one or two nights a week for a couple of hours at a time which gives him some much needed daddy daughter time. I could not do this without his full backing. I love him all the more for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment