Wednesday, May 23, 2012

8 Months!

Peyt Peyt,

I cannot believe you are 8 months old! Only 4 away from a year. Time is flying. Sometimes I am thankful and others I just wish it would stop.

You are getting so big and learning more every day!

You clapped your hands for the first time on 5/14 while we were at a chuck wagon cookout in Jackson, WY. This week you have really taken to it. You even try to say YAY! :)
You can stand by the couch for a minute or two.
You get up on all fours, but when you are ready to move you still flop to your belly and throw out your arms :)
You talk up a storm.
You love to laugh. You have the craziest fake laugh. I hope we can catch it on video.
You just went up to an 8oz bottle. You eat 2 jars of food, one veg and one fruit, at breakfast and dinner with bottles every 3 hours in between.
You sleep from about 7:30 each night to 8 the next morning.
You are in 9 month clothes, but you are QUICKLY growing out of your PJs and will need 12 month. You can still wear some 6 month separates.
You take 2 naps a day. 1.5 hours in the morning and about an hr in the afternoon.
You are staying awake more in your carseat and love to look around.
You love your strolled and you LOVE the bjorn! You smile and laugh the whole time I tote you around.

We just got back from our first family vacation! We went to Jackson, WY and you did wonderful! I will have to do a whole post just on vacation. It was a great trip and I am so glad we did it. You are the best baby and bring joy to everyone around you.

Your daddy and I are so excited to see your little personality developing. I can only imagine what the next month will bring!


Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment