Thursday, August 25, 2011

35 Weeks!




Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby: Honeydew Melon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 164.5 (+29)
Maternity Clothes: Well, I think she has shifted. My normal pants that I have been wearing are now so tight they leave marks and are uncomfortable. I hope that means she is moving down!
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea!
Movement: Very strong movements. She likes to put her feet in my right ribs. She moves all the time. I thought they slowed down later in pregnancy as they ran out of room! Not this little one! She has never been more active!
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy.
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: Breathing, reflux
Best Moment this week: We had our 2 childbirth classes! 1 on breastfeeding and 1 on c-sections and postpartum. We also had the tour of the birthing suites. It feels that much more real and exciting!
What I am MOST looking forward to: Her! Holding her in my arms! I am counting it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment