Thursday, September 1, 2011

36 Weeks!




Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of baby: Crenshaw Melon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 166 (+30.5)
Maternity Clothes: She has moved down, so stretchy or maternity pants ONLY! I still LOVE dresses!
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea!
Movement: Very strong movements. She likes to put her feet in my right ribs. She moves all the time. I thought they slowed down later in pregnancy as they ran out of room! Not this little one! She has never been more active!
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy.
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: Breathing, reflux
Best Moment this week: Finishing out the registry! We have all we need for her to come. I am so ready!
What I am MOST looking forward to: Her! Holding her in my arms! I am counting it down!

Dr Appt Update:
BP 109/60
HR 147
Belly Measuring 35 weeks
She has moved into the pelvis! We had our strep B culture done. He was with us less than 3 minutes because he was rushing down to do a c-section.

No comments:

Post a Comment