Thursday, August 18, 2011

34 Weeks!




Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of baby: Average Cantaloupe
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 163.5 (+28)
Maternity Clothes: Pants and a few shirts. I still wear my normal lounging shorts and capris. I also wear normal dresses. My t-shirts are starting to fit tighter. Not sure what I will wear at that point!
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea!
Movement: The little booger...if I roll to the left side she sometimes doesn't like it and will start punching into the bed until I roll back over! She hiccups all the time!
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy. Breathing easily!
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: Breathing, reflux, back aches
Best Moment this week: Washing all of her clothes! They are all clean and put away waiting on someone to wear them!
What I am MOST looking forward to: Her! Holding her in my arms! I am counting it down!

This week her stroller and car seat, extra base, bedding, extra diaper bag, and bjorn all came in! I am so excited to have them in hand! I also started my hospital bag and diaper bag. Not much in them, but they are sitting out ready to be filled!

Dr Update:
bp 98/54
heart rate 157

No comments:

Post a Comment