Thursday, August 11, 2011

33 Weeks!




Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of baby: Pineapple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 163.5 (+28)
Maternity Clothes: Pants and a few shirts. I still wear my normal lounging shorts and capris. I also wear normal dresses. My t-shirts are starting to fit tighter. Not sure what I will wear at that point!
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea!
Movement: She is still a mover! Her kicks have gotten a lot stronger and her movements are much more pronounced. You can see just about all of them on my belly now!
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy. Breathing easily!
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: Breathing, reflux, back aches
Best Moment this week: My baby shower :) Craig, Peyton, and I are so blessed to have such a loving church family! We are almost set for her arrival. A few more things to get and waiting on some things in the mail! So excited to see her room coming together.
What I am MOST looking forward to: Her! Holding her in my arms! I am counting it down!

All of my milestones are passing! It is going by so fast! First it was my Shreveport shower, then my Gdale shower, now I guess it is Kady's showers and wedding! Everything is going by so fast! I can hardly believe it. Next thing I know everything will be over and she will be on her way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment