Thursday, August 4, 2011

32 Weeks!




Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of baby: Large Jicama (?)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 162 (+26.5)
Maternity Clothes: Pants and I have started wearing some shirts because they are so cute! I LOVE dresses, but they are not actually maternity.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea!
Movement: She is still a mover! Every time she hears Craig she will move. Sunday during worship she was just a moving in there.
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy. Breathing easily!
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: Breathing, reflux
Best Moment this week: My mind isn't functioning. I can't remember the week...looking forward to my baby shower Sunday!
What I am MOST looking forward to: Her! Holding her in my arms! I am counting it down!

Dr Appt Update from Today:
BP : 99/58
Heart rate: 146
Iron: 10.7 :(
They gave me an iron pill to take every morning. Ick
According to their chart I have not gained any weight in the last 2 weeks!
Checked my thyroid and will call me with those results.
Belly is measuring at 31 weeks.
I told him about my belly getting hard and sore and he said those are contractions already! Wow :) So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment