Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day in the Life- Day 5

Monday, July 4, 2011

8:10- I woke to a hungry belly. I made it about 15 minutes before I woke Craig :) He wanted Krispy Kreme for breakfast and if we were going to make that drive before eating we had to get moving.

9:45- Out the door and headed to Krispy Kreme and Starbucks for breakfast! Yummy! We also made a stop at buy buy baby to make a return and look at all the baby stuff! Makes me so much more anxious for Peyton to arrive!

11- Made a stop at Walgreens to finish my coupon shopping.

12:30- Stopped by dad's to see the rocker Sherry had been painting for us. It looks fantastic! I can't wait to have it in the nursery!

1:30- Home for a quick lunch. Banana sandwich. YUMMY! I had time to read my book an about a 30 minute nap. We also made the dessert for that evening and some hamburger patties.

4:30- Dinner was on the grill and in the oven. We had hamburgers on Hawaiian buns, cream corn, and scalloped potatoes.

5:45- Back to dad's with our dessert. Just spent some time hanging out with family.

8:30- Home putting up laundry and dishes. Productive but relaxing day. Enjoyed time with Craig and Dad and Sherr. Read some more of my book and then it was bedtime about 9. Not bad :)

Back to work tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment