Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day in the Life- Day 3

Saturday, July 2, 2011

4:30- Potty break :(
5:30- This time it was my alarm that went off. Time to get busy!
6:10- Out the door to grab a biscuit and meet Kady and Mrs Rachael. We headed out to Sams to get food prices for the upcoming wedding. We wanted to be there at 7 when it opened to beat the crowd. I would have braved the crowd and took my sleep, but I didn't have a say.
8:00- Back from Sams and Kady and I headed to Target. I helped her register and we picked up a few things including an incredibly cute maternity swim top for $17! I am ready for the lake!
10:00- I headed to Wal-Mart for a few groceries I hadn't gotten at my sales.
11:00- Home! Craig helped me put everything up and made us some fantastic hot dogs for lunch. Then I started on the crunches and cakes for Jessie's place. I made 2 crunches and 2 cakes which made 4 actual pans. Lots of dessert!
12:30- Off to bed! NAP TIME! So tired. I think I slept for 2 hrs.
3:15- Cakes are iced and we headed out the door.
4:00- Headed to Jessie's Place with all the food. Joining us were Ed and Melody and Jessica, Laura, and Richard Padgett.
5:30- Serving done! We headed to Niki's West for dinner. My first experience and it was FANTASTIC! I had a veggie plate and now I can hardly move I am so full!
6:15-HOME! I am printing out my weekly photos for my belly book, writing these blogs, and anticipating reading my book. That is it for our evening. Time to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment