Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day in the Life- Day 2

Friday, July 1, 2011

A lot of this is the same ole same ole...

5:20- Craig's alarm went off and he set out to getting ready and making breakfast
6:00- Craig woke me up. Time to eat :)
We watched some Mall Cops while we had our breakfast of pancakes!
6:20- He was out the door and I was back to work.
We can basically skip down now until 3:30! The day was work, work, work. I take a lunch break at 11 and have cereal most days. Today it was Frosted Mini Wheats. My FAVORITE! I also take my shower during my lunch break.
3:30- Craig gets home. We piddled around a little.
5:00- We headed to dads for spaghetti and for Craig to cut the grass.
10:00- Back home we go! We watched a LOT of food network and spent 1.5 hrs on the phone with ATT transferring dad and sherry's cell phones
11:15- After a little reading it was off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment