Thursday, July 7, 2011

28 Weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: Chinese Cabbage
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 157.5 (+22) That is better. Getting some of the travel weight evened out.
Maternity Clothes: Pants and I have started wearing some shirts because they are so cute! I LOVE dresses, but they are not actually maternity.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea!
Movement: She is still a mover. I still can't get her to move when we are around anyone! Craig is still the only one to feel her. Stubborn little thing :)
What I miss: Nothing
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: Lately...leg pain/swelling when I stand for any length of time, shortness of breath especially after I eat, some reflux, bending is becoming harder :)
Best Moment this week: Just enjoying every minute of it
What I am MOST looking forward to: Her! Holding her in my arms! I am headed to the lake tomorrow, so that will be interesting. Wonder how it will feel. Hope I can carry off the swimsuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment