Thursday, June 30, 2011

27 Weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of baby: Cauliflower
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 159 (+23.5) What is happening!? I am not eating any more than normal. I did travel again this week, so it could still be travel weight, but 3lbs!? WOW!
Maternity Clothes: Pants and I have started wearing some shirts because they are so cute! I LOVE dresses, but they are not actually maternity.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea!
Movement: She is still a mover. I have started to see it on my belly in the last 2 weeks. She is still sideways or head up. I still get low kicks and movements. Only one high kick so far.
What I miss: Nothing :)
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: My belly is really starting to swell! Lots of people are starting to comment on it. It is actually becoming uncomfortable and I know I have a long way to go! This past week it has become hard to breathe.
Best Moment this week: Watching my belly jump :)
What I am MOST looking forward to: Her! Holding her in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment