Thursday, June 23, 2011

26 Weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: Hothouse Cucumber (huh?)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't even want to write this...156 (+20.5) eww. That travel food killed me last week. Not to mention I didn't have a true weight for last week. Let's see what happens next Thursday!
Maternity Clothes: Pants and I have started wearing some shirts because they are so cute! I LOVE dresses, butt hey are not actually maternity.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea!
Movement: She is constantly moving! I LOVE it!
What I miss: Nothing :)
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: I don't think I have any. It is getting harder to bend over. :)
Best Moment this week: Heard her heartbeat yesterday. 143. Also passed my 1hr glucose with "flying colors".
What I am MOST looking forward to: Her! Holding her in my arms!

Oh and I would like to point out that we are now in double digits! 98 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment