Thursday, June 16, 2011

25 Weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of baby: Rutabaga
Total Weight Gain/Loss: As of this past Sunday150.5 (+15) Down even more. I am sure I will be up next week after this week of travel.
Maternity Clothes: Pants and I have started wearing some shirts because they are so cute!
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea!
Movement: She is constantly moving! I LOVE it! Craig is still the only other one to feel her. Her kicks have really gotten strong over the last week. You can see almost all of them on my belly now.
What I miss: Nothing :)
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: With the travel this week...sore abdomen from carrying weight in my carry-ons, swollen legs (finally went down today, 3 days later!), and a severe leg cramp! (see previous post)
Best Moment this week: I am sure it will be my shower tonight!
What I am MOST looking forward to: Her! Holding her in my arms!I am also very much looking forward to my 1st shower tonight! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment