Thursday, June 9, 2011

24 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: Corn
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 152.5 (+17) Making up for the big gain last week?
Maternity Clothes: Pants and I have started wearing some shirts because they are so cute!
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea!
Movement: Yes mam! This little girl likes to move. She is constantly moving! I LOVE it! Craig is still the only other one to feel her.
What I miss: Nothing :)
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: Sometimes I forget she is even in there :) It is going GREAT! Just have an expanding waistline
Best Moment this week: Gifts arriving! We have a play mat, clothing, and her baby monitor. So excited. We also bought her toy storage!
What I am MOST looking forward to: Her! That's it. Holding her in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment