Friday, May 20, 2011

Mother's Day

I just realized I never did a Mother's Day post!

I considered this my first pre-mother's day. Peyton is alive and well. I have a daughter. She just opts to spend all of her time chilling in my belly :)

Craig is such a sweetie, but he is also a little booger. He knew I wanted the necklace, but rather than just order it himself he had me order it. He said I would know about it when it crossed our credit card anyway. True, but it is the thought that counts. Ahh well. I still ended up with this little necklace that I am in LOVE with!

That night Craig did do something very special for me. He wanted to make me any dinner I chose, so I decided on Olive Garden at home!

He made their dressing from scratch. So Yummy. Probably my favorite part of the meal?

He also made homemade fettuccine alfredo using a recipe that is supposed to be theirs. I have to say it was DELICIOUS! Tasted just like OG if not better.

To top it off he made a strawberry pretzel dessert that we ate on for several days. It was super yummy. I think that was his favorite. I think this meal will stay on our menu!

It was a very special pre-mother's day. I can't wait until next year when Peyton is here to celebrate it with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment