Thursday, May 19, 2011

Braxton Hicks Already?

Last Friday I think it was I started having what I am going to call Braxton Hicks contractions. If that's not what they are then I am not sure what is going on.

I think I had two on Friday and two Saturday. What reminded me of these is that I am having them now.

My stomach gets really tight and to the touch it is very hard. It is not painful just a little uncomfortable and most of that is mental. I want to make sure nothing is wrong.

What I have noticed is they happen when I am on my feet a lot. I was up a lot last Friday and Saturday getting ready for Dad's party. Last night I spent 2 hours on my feet cooking at church. That seems to trigger them.

When we left last night I told Craig that my belly was really heavy. I was beat. Overdoing it?

I have a dr appt next Thursday, so I plan to ask him then unless they get worse before then and I will call.

No comments:

Post a Comment