Thursday, May 26, 2011

22 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of baby: Spaghetti Squash...she is up to 1lb now!!!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 150.5 (+15)
Maternity Clothes: Pants and I have started wearing some shirts because they are so cute!
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea!
Movement: Yes mam! This little girl likes to move. She is constantly moving! I LOVE it!
What I miss: Nothing :)
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: Sometimes I forget she is even in there :) It is going GREAT!
Best Moment this week: The little heartbeat this morning :) Nothing better.
What I am MOST looking forward to: We are painting this weekend! I will post pics!

We had a dr appt today. Nothing much to report. The nurse told me I was rocking my blood pressure. 100/56. Her heart rate was 156. Next time I see Dr Davis and have my glucose test. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment