Friday, April 29, 2011

18 Weeks! It's a GIRL!!!



Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: Sweet Potato
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 146 (+10.5)
Maternity Clothes: Pants and I have started wearing some shirts because they are so cute!
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea! We found out today!
Movement: Yes mam! This little girl likes to move.
What I miss: Being able to just do things like I used to. I want so badly to go to work days, but I know I will over do it.
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: A little belly that people are starting to see :). Nothing much really.
Best Moment this week: Seeing our baby girl!
What I am MOST looking forward to: Decorating. Having her in my arms.

We had our 18 week appointment this morning. Little girl is a wiggle worm! When we first went in she was laying in a position where we couldn't tell what she was. That didn't last long. As the lady started the exam Peyton started the show! She rolled for us a couple of times. Her legs NEVER stopped moving. It is something I will never forget! She was standing in there at one point.

She is 9oz and measuring 6 days early.

Here is the progression of my bump so far...4 weeks and then 7-18


Finally here is Ms Peyton Lea Hudson





No comments:

Post a Comment