Friday, January 21, 2011

The Morning After

I can't believe it. I am more excited today that I was yesterday! It is all I want to talk about. It is all that I can think about! I have been waiting for this for 5 years and I don't want to miss a moment of it! I pray that I never forget....what the last 5 years were like. the pain of infertility. the joy that I feel in this moment. the hope that I have in Jesus. His plans are perfect.

Originally Emily and I sat at the table and we were like well the conception date was Jan 6th, so add 40 weeks or 10 months and that would be Nov 6th. I thought about that last night and some months have an extra week, so I counted up 40 weeks from Jan 6th and that would be Oct 13th. Well, then I started googling. Turns out they count from the date of your last period of 2 weeks before conception. I did an online calculator. I also called the doc. And turns out they were all the same my official due date is Sept 29th! A whole month and a half earlier than I was thinking! It is also a very special person's birthday! Don's!

I am officially considered 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant today. That is totally strange to me considering it was only created 2 weeks ago and implanted 1.5. Whatever works for them though.

Now I am looking forward to...
hearing my levels next week
my first sonogram in 2 weeks
these shots ending!!! when will they end? that is the question :)

No comments:

Post a Comment