Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Extra Embryos

Yesterday I forgot to give the update on the extra embroys...8 fertilized. 2 implanted. there were 6 others.

We called on Monday the 17th and found out that none of them had matured enough to be frozen. I have to say I was crushed. That is how I determined that I did not want to hear the news from her in person. If it was negative I couldn't have handled it.

This is the only thing that has made me question the whole process. Those were 6 babies who never had a chance. They are all in heaven right now with Jesus. I told Craig that my mom gets to see my babies before I do. It is a rather comforting thought that she gets to be a grandmother up there to all those little ones.

Talking to several people about it this is probably all part of a normal pregnancy as well. We will never know how many times we get close but don't make it to the pregnancy state.

I love you little ones. Enjoy your time with grandma. I will see you one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment