Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sweat

Have I told you yet that I love my treadclimber?

Last night Craig got on for the first time. He did resistance 8 speed 3.1 for 30 minutes. About 10 minutes in he had a good sweat going. One of those man sweats. You know the kind. The gross, sweat rolling down your head, dripping off your arms, soaking your shirt kind of sweat.

I have to say that I have NEVER had a workout of any kind that made me sweat like this thing does. Craig and I agree that you don't feel like you are doing as much as you are. It doesn't feel like you are working out so hard, but the sweat in my hair, soaking my shirt, rolling down my head tells me that I am. Let me just say that I have never sweated in my hair. Well, not that I choose to recall anyway. This thing is AWESOME!

Now for some results. I am not losing a lot. I don't know if I am messing up on my calorie counting or if I am just at a plateau that I need to push over. I will have to work on that. The lowest weight I have seen this week is 145.5. I usually see 146.

EDIT::
Looking at my old posts I see a couple of updates are needed. I am currently doing resistance 8, 2.0 MPH, 1 hr.
I also bought 2 pairs of pants in sz 6! I know I won't wear that in every style or brand, but to have anything in that sz is a major feat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment