Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dr Appt Update

Back from the Dr. Went well. Not much to report. Craig will be taking meds for the next 2 to 3 months and then we will do another check. They are also running tests to check his hormones and chromosomes. We will get those results in 2 to 3 weeks.

I have to say it did me good to stand there and let him be the one giving blood this time. No joke sometimes I feel like a pin cushion.

We are praying specifically that God would heal us. I always knew it was possible in the back of my mind but after Sunday evening I feel it in my heart.

Going into this appointment I expected to be told that we needed to do IVF or some other invasive procedure. Craig and I have been praying for healing to take place in us. I really felt that doing something next month would be too soon to allow God to even work. I prayed on the way to the Dr today that God would help us make the right decision. That we would know what to do. Craig and I had discussed waiting a month to do any procedures just to see. Today when the Dr told us that he just wants Craig to take these meds for a couple of months it was an answer to prayer. We didn't have to make any decisions about what to do next week or next month. We have the time I was praying for.

Love you all. See you tonight!

In good spirits! Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment