Friday, March 13, 2009

The Renovation Continues...

03/02/2009-03/06/2009
I was in Florida on Business. Craig had help from Don, Steve, and Colby. They installed one cabinet and one countertop. Sanded and primed the kitchen, dining room, and hall. I think thats it. Sorry if I forgot something guys.

03/02/09-03/06/09


3/7/2009
No photos. Sherry came over and we finished sanding the cabinet doors. The Millers came over with an electric sander which made all the difference. It has been a lifesaver. They also helped us clean the doors after sanding. Sherry and I painted only 4 doors :( I was still sick and Sherry was coming down with it. We called it a day.

3/8/2009-3/9-2009
I was still sick, so we took these days off to let me recover.

03/10/2009
I don't remember this day...Oh yeah...
Don came over. We attempted to cut a countertop which didnt turn out so well. Luckily we had cut it too long so we get another try to get it straight. I sanded the cabinets.

03/10/09


03/11/2009
Don came over before church and helped us start the hall floors. After church Craig and I continued the process.

03/11/09


03/12/2009
Craig and I laid flooring in the hall. Don removed glue from the dining room floor.

03/12/09


03/13/2009
Tonight it was just the two of us. Craig peeled up a little glue off of the floor. Burnt himself with the heat gun. Then he sat on the computer for 2 hrs. I primed the kitchen cabinets. I must say I think painting them is going to make all the difference. I love it!

03/13/09


Lots of work left to go. I am tired and discouraged. Still pushing through. Surely we will be done next week. I really cant see it taking much longer.

While I wait for pics to upload here are the to do items along with the schedule in my head which never adds up...

Level diningroom floor- Sat
Lay flooring in dining, kitchen, and living rooms- Sat & Sun
Install countertops and sink- Sat
Install one cabinet- Sat
Wash walls- Wed
Qtr round- Tues to Thurs
Sand, prime, and paint livingroom ceiling- Mon & Tues
Prime and paint cabinet doors- Thurs to forever
Paint cabinets- Sat

No comments:

Post a Comment