Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Renovations

3/14/09
I finally got to work a Saturday! Don came over and we set the L counter top. We also cut the hole for the sink. I made a run to lowe's and got the final paint for the cabinets and a few odds-n-ends. I put a final coat of paint on the cabinets before we headed out to volleyball.

03/14/09

3/15/09
I missed my Sunday afternoon nap. We did get a lot accomplished. I continued laying floors and made it from the hall to the dining room into the kitchen. Half of the dining room and kitchen are done! We also have a kitchen sink! Don came over and put it in for us today. As you can see all dishes are out of the bathroom! Dad, Sherr, and Kady came over today as well to check on the progress. I was glad to have the drop by.

03/15/09

No comments:

Post a Comment