Monday, October 16, 2017

6 Years - Peyton Lea

Oh Peyton,

My baby girl. You are no longer a baby anymore. I have really seen that transition from baby to toddler to little girl to now my big girl. You are getting so independent. You can make your own sandwiches or waffles. You pour your own drinks (when you want to). You get snacks. You pick out your clothes and dress yourself. My mommy heart is really struggling with this transition. I am not ready for you to be so grown up.

I am so very proud of you. You have the kindest heart. You are always thinking of others. You find a coin and are going to give it to the church. You see someone sick and pray for them. You want to help when you can. You are the best big sister and cousin. You love to baby the boys. Parker adores you. He does everything you do or say. We often find you playing baby with him. He loves being pampered by you.

You wear a size 5 turning into a 6 now and a size 13 shoe! You jumped into the 75% in height and 72% in weight. You are such a beautiful young lady.

You are enrolled in gymnastics and LOVE it. I think that is your calling. You love to tumble and roll. You got a pogo stick for your birthday and are doing so great bouncing around on it. I have really been impresssed.

You started your first real year of home school this year. We are using Liberty Online and love it. It fits our learning style very well. You are excelling at what they throw at you. We are still working on that number recognition, but you can estimate like nothing I have ever seen. You reading comprehension and retention is remarkable. I have been so impressed. If we could just get you to sit still for one minute! You are all over the place, but somehow you still take it all in.

I cannot wait to see what you can do this time next year! I need for you to stop growing up so fast my baby. Just remember this, no matter how big you get you will ALWAYS be my baby

I love you most,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment