Thursday, December 17, 2015

7 Months




Parker,

We are getting ready to celebrate your 1st Christmas! I am so excited. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I look forward to many years waking up with you and your sister and running into the living room to see what Santa has brought. Celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I hope that you will always hold him first. I pray that you will always know He is the reason.

You...
...wear 6-9 or 9 month clothes.
...wear a size 3 diaper
...weigh 15lbs 14oz
...are __ in tall
...have 2 teeth! Your bottom two teeth are here. You are a much better teether than your sister. Drooling like a crazy man and chewing but you sleep and don't scream so far 
...you will chew on anything and everything you can get in your mouth 
...eat every 3 hours. STILL! 
...STILL REFUSE a bottle
...eat 3 meals a day (1 tub of food each time cereal and fruit, vegetable, meat)
...STILL get up 1-2 times a night. 
...have taken 2 naps a day for the past 3 or so days. I hope that continues. 
...roll everywhere. If you want to get there you eventually will
...talk, talk, talk. Oh My Goodness. I have a house full of talkers. You babble and babble all the day long
...make the best faces. We have been asked to make you a blog, to send your photos in for memes, and generally just get comments from everyone.
...love mommy and daddy. You give us the best smiles. You constantly look for us in the room. 
...took your first flight! You and I flew to Shreveport for my company meetings and Christmas. Aunt Carla met us there to be your "nanny". I think you spent a lot of time being pushed around in your stroller. You are a good boy. You did so great on our flights! You ate, slept, smiled, and were so happy. I had a lot of compliments on how great you were. I am so thankful. 

I can't believe we will be celebrating your first birthday in 5 months! This year is flying. I love being your mommy. It may be a lot of work, exhausting, but it is so rewarding. I want to cherish every sleepy moment. 

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment