Monday, November 28, 2011

2 Months!

I am a week late, but last week was Thanksgiving so we did good to get the 2 month photo in!

Peyton Lea,

You are 2 months old! I really can't believe how fast you are growing. It makes me so sad.

You are in 0-3 month clothes. I think you will be out of them in the next week or two! You are getting so long!

You wear a size 1 diaper.

You weight 11.5 lbs and are 22 1/4 in long!

You eat 4.5 oz every 2.5-3 hrs during the day and 4 every 3-4 hrs at night.

You have been sleeping in your pack-n-play! You go down about 8:30 each night and get up about 4:30 or 5 every morning!

You are a morning person. When daddy gets you up you are all smiles!

You love to be naked and to have your diaper changed! You make big smiles every time!

You also love the back. You are so calm and relaxed. We removed the sling from the tub so now you sit down in the water and love it!

You also love your play mat! You can spend all morning laying there looking at yourself in the mirror! I think you get that from your daddy ha ha.

You also love to talk! You talk to yourself in the mirror and to us all the time! You are doing it now actually!

You fall asleep in the car before we are out of the driveway most times!

You are a daddy's girl! He gets all of the BIG smiles :) I am jealous

You have started sucking on your hands! You do it all the time!

You had your two month dr visit on the 22nd. You got a clean bill of health! You are perfect! You also got 4 shots :( Nana went with mommy to the doc as moral support. I think she did worse than me when it came time. She was burying her head! You did great through the first three. Just a little whining. When the 4th one hit you screamed and didn't stop. We calmed you with a passy and you were asleep by the time we were to the car. You slept most of the afternoon, but when you did wake you were fussy. You had two rounds of tylenol. One before the appointment and one after. You also ran a slight fever. Thankfully it passed in that afternoon and you were back to normal by that night and the next morning.

Sometimes when I pick you up you will hold on to me. One arm over mine and the other around my neck. I dont know if you know you are doing it yet or not, but it is my favorite moment of the entire day!

You had your first trip this last week! We went to Shreveport, LA for Thanksgiving. You slept the whole car ride which made for a long sleepless night on Wednesday! You had a great trip and were the best baby. Everyone loved to see you. I do think it wore you out and many times I have second guessed our decision to go. If I had to do it again we would stay here. I think it was too much for all of us. Everyone is worn out!

We have had several lunch dates with Beth and Ty. They are so fun. I hope you and Ty grow up to be the best of friends!

Daddy and I are enjoying every moment with you! We know we will never have this time back. We love to sit and stare at you. We make faces at you and watch you smile. We watch you sleep. I even sing to you sometimes when we are alone :)

We are sad to see you leave these baby stages, but are so excited to watch you grow!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment