Thursday, September 15, 2011

38 Weeks!




Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 38 Weeks
Size of baby: Leek
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 168 (+32.5)
Maternity Clothes: She has moved down, so stretchy or maternity pants ONLY! I am really running out of things to wear!
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea!
Movement: Movements are lessening. I think she is getting a little cramped in there!
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy.
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: Hip pains, big belly...I think I have forgotten how nice it was to just be able to move quickly and easily and without much thought.
Best Moment this week: Thinking that this time next week we should have her!
What I am MOST looking forward to: Her! Holding her in my arms! I am counting it down! I also really thought she would be here by now. I am starting to struggle with anxiety over her actually coming. I just can't wait anymore!

Dr Appt update:
BP 106/62
Heart Rate 142
Belly measuring right on track
1.5CM still 50%

Going in next Wednesday and hopefully going to have baby Peyton next week! Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment