Thursday, September 8, 2011

37 Weeks!




Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Size of baby: Swiss Chard
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 168.5 (+33) What is up with this wweight gain!? I am not eating that bad. I hope it is all going to Peyton!
Maternity Clothes: She has moved down, so stretchy or maternity pants ONLY! I am really running out of things to wear! The weather cooled this week and I need it to be a little warmer for a while. At least for shorts! I still LOVE dresses!
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea!
Movement: Very strong movements. She likes to put her feet in my right ribs. She moves all the time.
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy.
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: Swelling has taken hold! It was that I would swell from standing too much and it would go down in a day, but now it has stuck with me :( She has really dropped! Everyone is starting to comment on it :)
Best Moment this week: Seeing the finish line drawing nearer :)
What I am MOST looking forward to: Her! Holding her in my arms! I am counting it down!

Dr Appt Update:
Didn't get the stats today. I think HR was 147.
I can tell you that I am 1cm and 50% effaced. Starting that way. Wish it would just jump on up there :)

Last night we decided to make a run to the hospital to get checked. I had contractions all day and they were consistently 7 minutes apart at this time. I didn't realize they keep you for 4 hours to monitor! We got there at about midnight. They hooked me up to the heart rate and contraction monitors and checked my cervix. I have to say the check was the MOST painful thing so far. I actually cried it hurt so bad. My cervix was posterior, so she had to "move it" forward. I was trying not to scream out, but I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. Since I had an appt this morning they let us go after 2 hours rather than the normal 4. That was a boring 2 hours. It was cool to listen to Peyton's heart beat for that long and see my contractions. Poor Craig was exhausted. He tried to sleep a little in that tiny chair. They told me I was a finger tip and 50. I was having regular contractions every 7 minutes, but I would have some good ones and some weak ones. She said we need to get them all to be the "good" ones. So, once they all get up to that same intensity I guess we will have a baby!

Come on Peyton!

No comments:

Post a Comment