Thursday, July 21, 2011

30 Weeks!




Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: Cabbage
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 161.5 (+26)
Maternity Clothes: Pants and I have started wearing some shirts because they are so cute! I LOVE dresses, but they are not actually maternity.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea!
Movement: She is still a mover even though she refused to move during the ultrasound today!
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy.
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: Breathing, Swelling hands, feet, and calves, reflux
Best Moment this week: 4D!
What I am MOST looking forward to: Her! Holding her in my arms! I am counting it down!

Dr Appt Update:
BP 106/60
Heart rate 165
Iron 11.1. The low previously had been 11.8. They gave me a list of iron rich foods that I am to incorporate into my diet. If it goes any lower they are putting me on iron pills.
Less salt. My BP is great, so the swelling has to be from salt.
We are now on a 2 week schedule! That means it is getting closer :)
We made our delivery payment today!

We had our 4D today. First I think something didn't want us to make it to the doc. There was a wreck on 65, we went to Odom Rd to find the rd blocked by police while debris from the storm last night was being removed, then we get to the exit for the hospital and the light was out. Fun!

I am so glad Dad, Sherry, and Kady got to share in this special time with us. I loved hearing their reactions. Like dad said it makes you want to hold her.

I just have to share this before talking about the 4D. I had already gone back, but Sherry happily relayed this story...

Before we enter the office
Kady to dad: you have to be quiet in here
Dad makes a pit stop while we enter the office
Craig is up at the window paying and dad walks in to the Dr office.
Front desk lady: May I help you
Dad: loudly I am going to have a baby!
Lady: smiling Should I get you a wheelchair
Dad: Well, I am pretty tired
Sherry and Lady burst into laughter :)

Typical dad. I am sure Kady wanted to crawl under the couch and Craig was just at the window thinking and this is my father-in-law :) ha ha

At first Peyton had her hands and arms in front of her face. She REFUSED to let us get a glimpse. After a few minutes and the tech smashing on my belly she finally stuck her tongue out at us and moved them out of the way. We got some great shots of her feet, hands, and face. Here are our initial thoughts...

Davis Feet
Marinakis Chin and long, skinny Fingers
My Ears
Craig's Mouth and Smile
She has hair!
Whose nose? Craig's?

This was at the beginning of the session. I can hear her saying ha ha you can't see me and sticking her tongue out at us.



No comments:

Post a Comment