Thursday, July 14, 2011

29 Weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: Butternut Squash
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 159.5 (+24)
Maternity Clothes: Pants and I have started wearing some shirts because they are so cute! I LOVE dresses, but they are not actually maternity.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea!
Movement: She is still a mover. Dad and Sherr finally got to see her move. Dad refuses to feel it. Ha.
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy.
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: The shortness of breath and since Sunday the back pain has hit and it is intense. If I don't sit, sleep, stand exactly the right way it hurts. Craig has been good about back rubs :)
Best Moment this week: Girl time at the lake.
What I am MOST looking forward to: Her! Holding her in my arms! I am counting it down!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Don't count down the days too fast, enjoy every minute of her being just with you. It's a bittersweet moment when you realize that this special time is almost at an end. Love you!

    ReplyDelete