Friday, May 6, 2011

Belly Book

Have I told you how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my belly book? Each week I update it with photos of my belly and ramble on about how I feel, changes in my cravings, mood, feelings, body. There is a place to keep track of Dr visits and ultrasound photos. It absolutely rocks!

When we first found out we were expecting I knew I wanted to have a play-by-play I could look back on for years to come. I think it will be especially neat when we are expecting again to look back at this one!

I started looking at baby books to see what was available and what they could offer by way of recording the pregnancy. What I found was NOTHING! They were not what I wanted at all. After some online research I found the greatest book ever "The Belly Book" by Amy Krouse Rosenthal.

I HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone who wants to document their pregnancy. We have waited for this for so long I don't want to forget any of it. I can look over this and tell you what my cravings have been. My weight gain. What my stats were at my doc visits. I can tell you about when we found out about the baby, when/how everyone found out, our feelings and emotions, when we first read a prayer together, the first time I felt her move and the first time Craig felt it.

You can look through and see a pic from each of my ultrasounds. You can see my belly week by week. It is so neat. Honestly today I cried looking at it. It is so strange to look at those early ultrasounds, the day we had the transfer, and know that all led us to here, to Peyton. She was that little bean. The little peanut. How exciting that she now has a name!

Here is a link to the book on amazon...

The Belly Book

No comments:

Post a Comment