Thursday, May 12, 2011

20 Weeks! Halfway there!



Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 20 Weeks...I have been waiting for this milestone! So excited to be there!
Size of baby: Small Cantaloupe
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 149 (+13.5)whew! what happened? I haven't eaten more...actually less, but I guess Peyton is growing!
Maternity Clothes: Pants and I have started wearing some shirts because they are so cute!
Gender: It's a GIRL! Peyton Lea!
Movement: Yes mam! This little girl likes to move. She is constantly moving! I LOVE it!
What I miss: Nothing :)
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: A little belly that people are starting to see :). The backaches have really started to kick in.
Best Moment this week: So many...registering, feeling so much more movement, helping with the shower invites
What I am MOST looking forward to: Decorating! So ready to get started!

Loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment