Thursday, March 17, 2011

12 Weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: Plum
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 138 (+2.5)
Maternity Clothes: Getting there! :) I ordered some from motherhood.com this week and can't wait for them to arrive!
Gender: 8 more weeks!
Movement: They say there are tiny movements now that it has limbs, but not enough to feel
What I miss: Sleeping through the night! Oh how I miss being rested. I did get about 5 nights of full sleep this week! Last night was not one of them.
Cravings: Nothing really. My appetite feels like it is slowing. I no longer snack between lunch and dinner or dinner and bed. I REALLY do not want sweets! Repulsive would be the word.
Symptoms: Nausea! It was in full force yesterday!
Best Moment this week: Going to Aspen and Jamie's double baby shower! Can't wait to get to that point :)

No comments:

Post a Comment