Thursday, March 3, 2011

10 Weeks!




Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 10 Weeks
Size of baby: Prune
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 138 (+2.5)
Maternity Clothes: Getting there! :)
Gender: 10 more weeks!
Movement: They say there are tiny movements now that it has limbs, but not enough to feel
What I miss: Sleeping through the night!
Cravings: Nothing really. I am tired of eating. It is like a chore rather than something I enjoy. I REALLY do not want sweets! Repulsive would be the word.
Symptoms: Nausea after I eat. I have found that if I lay on my right side it will go away. Strange I know, but whatever works.
Best Moment this week: Guess it is a double edged sword, but I guess not going to the doc. I miss seeing the baby, but it means everything is good. Everything is right on track.

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything is going well! I had horrible morning sickness with both of my boys. I took Zofran but also, eating a cracker or two before I moved in the morning helped. I would eat one and then lay there for 15 min's and it seemed to help!

    ReplyDelete