Thursday, February 24, 2011

9 Weeks!





First of all I cannot believe it has already been 9 weeks! Each one seems to last forever, but overall they have gone by quickly!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 9 Weeks
Size of baby: Green Olive
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 137 (+1.5)
Maternity Clothes: Getting there! :)
Gender: 11 more weeks!
Movement: They say there is tiny movements now that it has limbs, but not enough to feel
What I miss: Sleeping through the night!
Cravings: Nothing really. I am tired of eating. It is like a chore rather than something I enjoy. I REALLY do not want sweets! Repulsive would be the word.
Symptoms: Nausea after I eat. I have found that if I lay on my right side it will go away. Strange I know, but whatever works. The headaches have been in full force this week. Monday I was in bed all day with a headache. Today it was only a few hours. Tylenol seems to do the trick.
Best Moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat! We didn't get the rate, but we heard it which was all we wanted. Going to a regular Dr! Although...I am so used to the specialized treatment and going in ever week that the thought of not going back for 4 weeks and not seeing the baby for even longer bothers me. He said I could come back sooner if needed though :)

I am such a planner. I want to have the room done now. I can't stand thinking there is something I am going to need to do. Guess we will have to wait a few more months though!

Here is the latest photo of baby Hudson! Measuring 8 weeks and 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment