Thursday, February 17, 2011

8 Weeks and Appointment




Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 8 Weeks
Size of baby: raspberry
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 136.5 (+1)
Maternity Clothes: Getting there! :)
Gender: 12 more weeks!
Movement: They say there is tiny movements now that it has limbs, but not enough to feel
What I miss: Sleeping through the night.
Cravings: Nothing. I eat because I am hungry but it is hard to find something I want. I want meals not snacks!
Symptoms: Tiredness is lessening! I have a bit of nausea right after I eat and sometimes when I am hungry. I have had a lot of breathing moments ha. I feel like I have been walking on the treadmill after just standing up or doing something minor.
Best Moment this week: My birthday! and the Sonogram today! The baby has a head and limbs! Much more exciting than a bean. Now it is a peanut!

They are continuing my shots for 4 more weeks, until I am 12 weeks. I am released to my regualr OB and will see him next week. We have less than 5% of miscarriage now! Baby measured 8 weeks and sac was 8 weeks 2 days. All is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment