Monday, January 24, 2011

4 Weeks




Although I am 4 days late I want to do a 4 week post so that I can remember...

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 4 Weeks
Size of baby: poppy-seed
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 135.5 (0)
Maternity Clothes: Not even close, but I can't wait! :)
Gender: 16 more weeks!
Movement: Don't expect this for a long while now.
What I miss: NOTHING! So excited to be started on this journey!
Cravings: I'm just hungry! My appetite is HUGE!
Symptoms: Severe fatigue. Craig and I have not really made it past the 9PM mark in a few days. I have to make a potty run once or twice a night. Might be helping with that fatigue issue :) A few light cramps here and there (1/14-15, 1/24). The strangest symptom is dizziness! I have severe dizziness! If I stand up to quickly or sometimes just sitting I am completely dizzy. The room gets dark and starts to spin. Very strange.
Best Moment this week: Finding out we are PREGNANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment