Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Safe

You will be safe in His arms
You will be safe in His arms
'Cause the hands that hold the world are holding your heart
This is the promise He made
He will be with You always
When everything is falling apart
You will be safe in His arms

These are the hands that built the mountains
the hands that calm the seas
These are the arms that hold the heavens
they are holding you and me

Phil Wickham -- Safe

I have wanted to post on here about a million times over the past few weeks. Craig and I have been beat down. It has been overwhelming. These past few weeks...I would not wish them on my worst enemy.

Craig's appointment has been scheduled for tomorrow at 11:30AM. As soon as I hung up the phone today with the scheduling department I felt sick to my stomach. I felt the tears welling up. In my mind I feel like this is the defining moment. The time when we will find out if we will ever be able to have children of our own. In my heart I know that is not the case. I know that no matter what the tests show my God is a God of miracles. I know that his greatest miracle would be to give us bad results and then give us our miracle child.

My prayer is that tomorrow brings good news. That we get positive results. I really wish I could feel that will happen in my heart but after years of disappointment I am finding it hard to have hope. That is why I put my faith in the Lord. He will give me hope where the is none. He is my hope and strength.

The saddest part of this day is that I don't feel like I can share our request or fears with our friends. I don't think they would even care.

I can't ramble. The tears are flowing. I feel like now is the time I need to be on my knees, so that is where I will go.

1 comment:

  1. Kristy,
    It makes me sad that you don't feel like you can share your feelings with your friends and that they wouldn't care. You are such a special person and SO SO many people love and care for you. I know you are going through a deep dark time in your life but let me tell you friend, take hold of Jesus' hand and he will pull you out. This doesn't have to be your battle to fight any more, let God take over. He is much bigger than us and He doesn't want you to feel this way.

    I love you more than you will ever know and I am certain that God has unbelievable things planned for you and Craig. Enjoy the time you have to spend with your hubby and let God take care of the rest.

    I am here for you friend, call me, text me, email me. I will listen to you no matter what and I care for you like a sister and a best friend!

    Love you,
    appie

    ReplyDelete