Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am excited, nervous, anxious, and a little sad

I am rather excited about our trip to Orlando on Saturday. It will be the first vacation we have taken alone since our 1st anniversary. I am a little nervous that I will forget something since I have never planned a trip this big all by myself. Sure hope I don't forget anything. Surely I won't since I think we will have half the house in our car :)

I am a little sad or anxious. I don't know how to describe it. This will be the first time I have been to Orlando on vacation in over 13 years. It was the last vacation I took with my mom. I looked back at my photos from that trip today. Seems like a lifetime ago. I hope I remember things while we are there, but I hope I can be happy to have a memory rather than sad by thinking about what shoulda, woulda, coulda been.

I am sure we will have an excellent time.

No comments:

Post a Comment